Sunday, June 8, 2014

Erin Condren Saved My Life! And a COUPON!

WOW! It has been MONTHS since my last post :( I am so sorry friends. Life has for the moment slowed down. I am sorry to say that our first round of IVF did NOT work :( But we are half way through round 2 and have 3 beautiful embryos to transfer. So cross your fingers for me!

I wanted to do a whole post on one of my favorite things. The Erin Condren teacher planner. This thing is AMAZING. I know that it is expensive but I finally took the plunge, and omg I will never go without it. I just wanted to show you a picture of how I used it this year.
I went on teachers pay teachers and used this template from First Grade Brain. OMG friends AMAZING! I loved the idea of having the column on the left hand side that had everything important for a sub (pull outs, allergies, students to watch for, spelling words for that week and morning meeting routines).
It was also nice because my handwriting is not fabulous - so typing stuff up and keeping the same format week to week really helped to cut down the time I actually spent "writing" my lesson plans. I had more time to organize my lessons instead. Next year I am going to use Washi Tape and some clipart to plan (like the product covers from TPT - that would look so cute).
Would you like $10 off your planner? I would! Follow this link (or click the picture) to get $10 your planner. They are usually $59 but with this coupon you will get it for 
$49. I know it is on the $$$ side, but I promise you will not regret it! It is such a high quality planner. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment