Friday, May 10, 2013

 Greetings Super Star Teachers,
Welcome to my blog. I am a looping teacher in Minnesota so I teach 1st and 2nd grad with the same gourp of students for two hearts (year 1 is first grade, year two is 2nd grade). I am so excited to start this journey of blogging - there might even be some outfits.

Anywho on to the first freebies!

I love to have checklists for my students (visual or text) so that they can independently evaluate their writing and work on their own (and create a sense of independence). So here is my free - yes - free checklist. It is simple enough for all students to use on their own.
Click here to grab your own!

Next is another math station that I made for my very struggling kids. I love My Cute Graphics because all of their graphics are free and SUPER cute :)  These are for students who are having trouble with facts up to 10. You get one recording sheet and about 12 addition problems and 12 subtraction problems with cute flower answer cards.

 Click here to grab your own!




post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment