Saturday, July 20, 2013

Major Haul!

If you are like me you are probably starting to notice all of the school supplies - eye twitching. I seriously have to control myself because things get really dangerous very very quickly (my bank account would look very very sad). I took a trip to all of my stores around me looking for the best organization materials I could possibly find - then BOOM there it was. This sweet little puppy at Walmart :) It was only $13.00 and holds 27 folders (Insert jumping up and down here)

I plan on using this to track my student's data and copies of their tests, parent emails, any SAT/Referral information (also copies of their report cards, midterm reports etc). OMG like soo very excited to use them!

I also picked up these cute clip chalkboard labels at Michaels (only $1.50 for a pack of 6 - and with teaching badge it was only like $1.00). Here is a closer look at them :)

The other project I am working on is my new Place Value boards. I created these sweet little things about two years ago to use in my classroom. I give each student a deck of cards (leave the face cards in because they double as a 0)

  • make the number 4 tens + 2 ones (then they place their cards on each space)
  • Make the number 140 (then they have to use their cards to make that number)
I am working on new ones (actual computer templates including labels because I HATE my handwriting). They will hopefully be up at my TPT store within the next week. I will post new pictures when they are up :)
Before


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment