Sunday, July 7, 2013

WOW - BUSY

Hello Friends!

I have been so busy this past week creating things for my classroom and for TPT. It is crazy! I have been on "vacation" for a week which means I have so much free time. I have decided that my new theme this year is going to be Ladybugs - so without further a due here is my projects :)

Click here to grab them - they are $6 BUT you get ALL of the common core standards. Most products on TPT are $5 for just one section of "I Can Statements". These also have blanks that you can make your own along with each CCS posted underneath each section - great for pocket charts!

Oh RUBRICS GALORE! I LOVE these! I started making full common core rubrics based on my best sellers of the Writing Rubrics. I use these packets during report card "season" and send home with report cards as well with tests, projects, writing assignments etc. Since I loop I am making Kindergarten - 3rd grade. I promise you these are a time saver, documentation aid and just handy to show at conferences :) Click the picture to grab your own! I promise you it will make a world of difference :)

If you would like the 1st grade one please click here! I am almost done with the 2nd grade one also :)

Last but NOT least - thank you to the wonderful School Supply Addict I have made a fun game for my kiddos that I wanted to share. It is called "I Have...Who Has.." it is based on money up to $2.00. I absolutely love this game :) It is only $2.00 at my TPT store. Check out my blog later in the year to see how I used it. I am planning on a whole group first then breaking down to a center with my kiddos :)
Click on the picture to grab your own!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment